CLAP 3 - Pictograms CLAP 3 - Pictograms

dude that was super funny.

Nites Episode 2 Nites Episode 2

nicely animated, but pretty boring.
Also, who walks around in full armor with no weapon?
Also, this guy sucks at dungeon crawling. He didn't even pick up the sword or the blue key.

Extellus responds:

Well as for the weapon, the guards took it away in the first episode and didn't give it back when he got kicked out of the town so that's why he doesn't have one. :/

PSA - Relationships PSA - Relationships

that boo bunny add is so annoying that I swear to never play that game and I'm not gonna come back on newgrounds for two weeks because I just can't take watching that add again.

I liked your cartoon.

New Creature 2 New Creature 2

The idea that humans start life as sinful and require the intervention of some cosmic morallity figure is very depressing, espessially when history shows that often it works the other way around, that religion often causes people to do evil that they would have never contemplated without that external influence. e.g the crusades, suicide bombings

Good animation.

nahtanojmal responds:

In the belief that all are sinful and deserve death (having offended a good God, breaking His perfect standard), I guess some people think they should be in charge of carrying such things out while neglecting to realise they have the same death sentence upon themselves. It's not the pretty side of God/Jesus, but a loving (all knowing, perfect) God must destroy all evil. But God has provided a way for evil mankind to be perfect and good (not just outward actions but of the heart) in God's eyes.

Thanks for the review :)

Essence of Manwhore Essence of Manwhore

That was entertaining and humorous, take my money, NOW!

Metroid: Fight For Love Metroid: Fight For Love

there was a lot that was good about that.

Fernando's New Fragrance Fernando's New Fragrance

im never disappointed.

HORDE HORDE

nailed it.

Poké-King-of-the-Mon-Hil Poké-King-of-the-Mon-Hil

super awesome

NWAR: Loose Canon NWAR: Loose Canon

usually the first one of a series is good and the rest kinda slide downward, but this has been good every time.

danmarkowitz responds: