Hexagon Monster War Hexagon Monster War

I really like turn based hex games, and this one has a lot of potential, but in it's current state it's just a little to simplistic. How about some terrain modifiers? or even some background scenery? I do like the music and the character art. Keep at it, you're onto something.

Bloody Night Bloody Night

good controls and good art, but overall kinda repetitive gameplay. I finished the second level and after the enemies were all dead it just stayed on the same screen.

Dukes and Dirigibles Dukes and Dirigibles

solid game. good controls. good art. good music. gets a bit boring after a while.

Royal Offense (Game) Royal Offense (Game)

i like the art and the animation sets and the music.
but i don't like the game, it's super boring.

Shark Rodeo Shark Rodeo

not a whole lot of replay value, but it made me laugh while I was playing it.

Artillerize Artillerize

this game is really good. it uses a mechanic that I have never seen before. It has pretty good play control. I like the art for it, and it has a neat alien invasion feel to it.

here is some stuff I would like it to have: different types of guns, like missile launchers and lasers and what not.
Some kind of infantry module you can buy that would send out guys to shoot the slimes, and more different types of aliens would be nice.
and how about change the background after a while to reflect the damage being done to the city?
any way, good game.

colburt187 responds:

Thanks for the feedback, this game is pretty much finished as I've spend a lot of time on it and kind of burned out working on it. Im going to add all the thinks I've learned from making this one to the sequel, And that does have more towers, missiles, lasers, force field etc, and a machine gun that kills the slim dude!

The Blind Swordsman The Blind Swordsman

i like it when ppl make new and original stuff, but this is too boring to play. it takes a million tries to kill a dude and every time you have to sit there and wait for him to talk for like five minutes.

Yakuza Rising Yakuza Rising

i like what you've done with level design and backgrounds, but for me the play control was to awkward, I died more often than I had fun, so I stopped playing after like 3 screens.

DEDPIXL responds:

:( oh no

Super Angel Wings Super Angel Wings

1) im sick of this type of game
2) the enemies don't look like they have anything to do with angels, and have no animations
3) i don't like the play control
4) i do like the music. but judging from the lack of effort in other aspects of the game, i doubt you composed it.

FatKidFallingDownStairs FatKidFallingDownStairs

i dont really like anything about this game.