CLAP 3 - Pictograms CLAP 3 - Pictograms

dude that was super funny.

Nites Episode 2 Nites Episode 2

nicely animated, but pretty boring.
Also, who walks around in full armor with no weapon?
Also, this guy sucks at dungeon crawling. He didn't even pick up the sword or the blue key.

Extellus responds:

Well as for the weapon, the guards took it away in the first episode and didn't give it back when he got kicked out of the town so that's why he doesn't have one. :/

PSA - Relationships PSA - Relationships

that boo bunny add is so annoying that I swear to never play that game and I'm not gonna come back on newgrounds for two weeks because I just can't take watching that add again.

I liked your cartoon.

Hexagon Monster War Hexagon Monster War

I really like turn based hex games, and this one has a lot of potential, but in it's current state it's just a little to simplistic. How about some terrain modifiers? or even some background scenery? I do like the music and the character art. Keep at it, you're onto something.

Bloody Night Bloody Night

good controls and good art, but overall kinda repetitive gameplay. I finished the second level and after the enemies were all dead it just stayed on the same screen.

Dukes and Dirigibles Dukes and Dirigibles

solid game. good controls. good art. good music. gets a bit boring after a while.

Heaven's Gate War Heaven's Gate War

i very like this

Oath of Dagon Cover Oath of Dagon Cover

that's boss.

Estelia in Color Stages Estelia in Color Stages

this is a useful break down. what program do you use? I find I have a hard time making smooth lines in photoshop and the fill tool always leaves a thin empty line.

Trebuxet responds:

I use photoshop only :)

How Do I look? How Do I look?

she looks like joan of arc's alcoholic foster mom in clone high.